"Living in a particular region means taking on responsibility."
Supporting cultural life and sports is nothing new to the Lemgo-based entrepreneur Rudi Scharf. But even beyond this, his foundation named "Rudi Scharf Stiftung" aims at giving a new emphasis to science and research as well as education.
Recipients of BBS sponsorship since its foundation:
- Flood Victims Aid (Lemgo)
- Lutheran Protestant parish of St. Nicolai: renovation of the kindergarten Im Rampendal (Lemgo)
- Regional Association of Lippe: support for printing the publication "Irma Fechenbach - Jüdin, Sozialistin, Emigrantin" (Irma Fechenbach - Jew, socialist, emigrant) by Ingrid Schäfer
- Circle of Friends of MWG Lemgo e.V. (sports club): support of the sports assistant training
- Philharmonic Choir of the Lippe region: performance of the Requiem by Verdi in the Lipperlandhalle venue in Lemgo
- games & sports event of ISG Eben-Ezer e.V. sports club
- Choir of St. Marien (Lemgo): CD production
- Weser Region Renaissance Museum of Brake Castle (find out more: www.wrm.lemgo.de)
Sparkasse Detmold - Acc. No. 46 45 44 43 - Bank Code No. 476 501 30